Monday, December 3, 2007

WWYD if you had one more day?

Holly posted a comment to my 'every family has a ghost' post. I referenced the book "One More Day" in that post which is about a guy who gets one more day with his dead mother. Holly talked about what she would do if she had one more day with her mom...I thought this would be an interesting question to ask everyone. I myself have to ponder this for a while, but I wanted to put this out there for you all to think about as well. What would you do if you had one more day with your mother? Hmm, if only..

1 comment:

  1. For me, this is an especially difficult question. My mom died when I was five years old. So, I have almost lived a lifetime without her. I missed out on really getting to know who she was. Therefore, if I had one more day, I think I would want to simply spend the day outside somewhere warm, talking about as much as we could fit in. Talking, laughing, hugging, enjoying her company. And then watching the sunset together. This is the best day that I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete